Available in Translucent or PerfecTint Beige
All-physical UVA/UVB protection
Use for outdoor activities
“This iS Clinical Eclipse SPF 50+ is light but packs a powerful, protective punch.”
Formulated specifically for daily use and extended outdoor activities, Eclipse SPF 50+ is a unique fusion of scientifically advanced physical sunscreens – transparent Titanium Dioxide and micronized Zinc Oxide – coupled with pure Vitamin E. This antioxidant-rich blend provides superior water-resistant broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Eclipse SPF 50+ is an ultra sheer, lightweight formula that absorbs quickly for a non-greasy matte finish.
- Provides all-physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Ultra-sheer, fast absorbing with a weightless finish
- Water-resistant formula
- PerfecTint technology enhances natural skin tone
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.